Lecturer and learning coach in Financial Accounting – 18%
You will teach in the bachelor’s degree programme of Business Management-International Business. All courses are taught in English.
- You will lecture Financial Accounting in the 1st semester of the programme.
- You will coach students in their learning process in Financial Accounting.
- (A course book covers all content, both theory and exercises)
- You work in team with the lecturers of accounting and financial subjects.
- You often consult with your direct colleagues.
- You are a member of the academic staff of Business Management-International Business.
- You report to and consult with the programme manager of Business Management-International Business.
- You are an expert in the field of Financial Accounting.
- You have experience in teaching and/or coaching students.
- You take care of teaching, assessment and feedback processes.
- You are an accurate planner and a good motivator and communicator.
- You show great interest in education and are willing to continuously improve your subject related and teaching competencies.
- You are experienced in working in an international and multicultural environment.
- English is preferably your native language. If not, CEFR level C1 at least is required. You are prepared to take the IELTS language test.
- You are a problem solver who likes challenges and are focused on achieving goals.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in an accounting related field of study.
A challenging part-time assignment (18% employee contract) starting on 1 November 2019 and ending on 31 August 2020. After a positive assessment, the assignment can be extended.
With a bachelor’s degree the salary is calculated under scale 316. With a master’s degree the salary is calculated under scale 502. More details on pay scales can be found on http://onderwijs.vlaanderen.be/nl/vind-je-salarisschaal#hoger-onderwijs.
Travel expenses depend on your official home address. With public transport 100% of the expenses is reimbursed. If you travel by bicycle, you receive 0,15 € per km.
Werner Boumans, programme manager of Business Management-International Business can answer your questions. He can be reached on 0032(0)484 07 30 14 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For help with the application, please call HR on 0032(0)3 613 13 36 or mail to email@example.com.