Internship Accounting & Controlling - Academic Year 2019-2020
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Deloitte Accountancy delivers a huge spectrum of accountancy and controlling services to international and SME-clients, as well as fiscal, legal, M&A and business control services to family businesses. From our offices, we anticipate in a flexible way to the needs of our clients by offering them daily custom-made solutions for their company.
Within the Accountancy department, you will have the opportunity to choose the type of clients you would like to work for. Either you can work for the SME’s, entrepreneurs or individuals within Deloitte Private or you can work for larger national and international clients at Deloitte Business Process Solutions.
As an Accountancy intern, you will:
• Be involved in providing technical and professional expertise in the administration of financial management and accounting functions;
• Prepare annual accounts and income tax returns;
• Comply general and analytical accounting;
• Contribute to monthly, quarterly and yearly closing operations;
• Deal with the general administration regarding the invoices and assist clients where needed.
If you are interested in the above topics and your profile matches what we are looking for; we would like to know you better!
• A Graduate or Bachelor student in Accountancy-Tax or a Master student in Economics or Commercial Sciences or any other financial orientation;
• A highly motivated and reliable team player with a sense of initiative;
• Fluent in Dutch and / or French and a solid knowledge of English;
• Communicative and eager to learn;
• Critical minded and good analytical skills.
We will give you continuous coaching-on-the-job.
The exact period can be defined together with your college or university.
Depending on the office where you will work, we can offer different internship periods.
The internship needs to form a compulsory element of your course.
Your college or university can provide a certificate confirming this.