As a Management Assistant you will provide business/sales, financial and administrative support to the management team;
• You will provide sales support to the business development manager:
Monitor and follow incoming leads via phone, email and other communication channels
Progress potential opportunities through the sales cycle and properly document in our CRM
Identifying and contacting potential customers and organization of sales meetings
• You will assist the Finance Department by treating purchase invoicing and preparing sales invoicing;
• You are the central point of contact for our colleagues and responsible for the incoming mail;
• You will take care of the logistics & purchasing (office supplies & materials) in our offices and for the project;
• You will provide back-up services towards the other internal departments (HR & Finance).
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Administration – Marketing or equivalent;
• As a Management Assistant, you have a proactive “make-it-happen” mentality;
• You have strong organizational skills, are accurate and can communicate easily;
• Proven experience successfully communicating to customers via phone;
• “Go-getter”, likes getting on the phone and connecting with people;
• Your software skills include Office Suite and preferably also a CRM-tool;
• You are fluent in Dutch, English and have an intermediate level of French.
• Cyclops is a young, dynamic and fast growing company which offers you a challenging job with room for initiative and responsibility;
• We offer a competitive salary package, including benefits and training;
• As we grow as a company, we enable you to grow in your profession.
• If you want to work in team of lovely colleagues and combine fun & challenges, Cyclops is the place to be!