Low Code Development & Integration Engineer
A multinational of Belgian origin Manuchar is a global trading, logistics and distribution company, with more than 25 years of experience and headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium. We operate with our own people (+ 2000 FTE) and through our own local infrastructure in over 40 countries, mainly in emerging markets. Our trading activities cover Chemicals, Steel, Polymers, Pharmaceuticals, Wood, Spare Parts, Paper and Cement. Our distribution and also local value added logistics are mainly focused on Commodity and Specialty Chemicals. Ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and have the necessary financing capabilities. But most of all … We have the people that make it work!
As a member of our global Development & Reporting IT team, you will be welcomed with open arms by your team of 4 motivated colleagues who will make sure you get a thorough training to prepare you for your adventure at Manuchar. Together, you will work towards the same goal, which is to support Manuchar’s Digital Transformation and Business Intelligence needs by:
• Developing, monitoring and supporting secure data integrations between the different internal systems.
• Also developing, monitoring and supporting these data integrations with partners, suppliers and customers.
• Automating (parts of) our business processes.
• Building a data warehouse with qualitative master data and group level transactional data.
Your key responsibilities to reach this goal include:
• Developing small, low code applications in PowerApps.
• You will connect these PowerApps with on-premise SQL Servers, Sharepoint Online, Dynamics 365 Online, etc…
• You will also develop solutions in Azure IPaaS (Logic Apps, Functions, API management).
• You will work close together with the product owners, functional analysts and your team.
• You are able to translate our business needs into the right solutions.
• You report to the IT Development & Reporting Manager.
• You have obtained a Bachelor degree in IT or are equivalent through experience.
• Experience in a similar role is a plus but not necessary.
• You are analytical and have experience with programming, you consider yourself as tech-savvy.
• You have a decent knowledge of source control (Github, DevOps,…) and are familiar with CI/CD.
• You are willing to work in a Microsoft environment (Azure, SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server).
• Last but not least, you have a good knowledge of the English language.
• a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
• cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
• an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
• a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents