Junior Digital Marketeer
We are looking for a junior result-driven Junior Digital Marketer to join our awesome company!
May I kindly request to share the enclosed job application with your graduated students?
Fox Factor – Junior Digital Marketeer
Hi there – and – welcome to our brand.
At Fox Factor we believe curves are the new black. We are guided and inspired by our mission to bring power and self-confidence to curvy women all around the world.
We exist to redefine fashion for women by providing them with the best possible pair of jeans out there.
We are here - not only to just create premium curvy jeans – but to inspire and lift women up by dressing them in the right pair of jeans and show them they can conquer the world.
We take our work very serious, but we don’t take ourselves seriously.
Our success is not only due to the quality of our work; it’s down to attitude, our approach and the way we treat our clients.
That’s enough talking about us. This is all about you. What’s your story?
Who’s right for the job?
We are looking for a junior result-driven Digital Marketer to join our awesome company!
As a Digital Marketer at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have 2 years of experience and a big passion for fashion, digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 2 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
Feel free to send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Have a great day!