Junior Administrative Assistant
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values. Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 155,000 people in 70 countries. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
Work schedule: 80 or 100%
Major Tasks – support senior assistants with:
• Agenda Management: scheduling of meetings according to the calendar, resolve conflicts in the agenda, follow-up on acceptances, declinations, dial in numbers for conference calls and logistics.
• Business Travel & Expenses: organize travel, including travel bookings of flights, trains, hotels, taxi's, etc. Full preparation of travel folders, including all necessary travel and meeting documents. Follow-up of expenses after travel.
• Meeting Organization: making sure all meetings are timely being organized, announced, booking of meeting rooms, setting-up tele- and video conferences in Belgium and abroad. Making sure all participants are informed, agendas are being made and distributed.
• Organize Leadership Briefings, Personnel gatherings, Web-casts etc..
• Back-up of senior assistants.
You support and report to the Senior Assistant of FIBI. You will have regular contact with the other members of the FIBI Leadership team and their assistants, as well as with other assistants based in Mechelen.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience (recently graduated)
• Knowledge and experience of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Able to work in a time-critical multicultural environment.
• Stress resistant with a "can do"-attitude
• Able to handle numerous tasks, set priorities and to follow specific procedures & guidelines.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team.
• Flexible regarding office hours and tasks and to quickly adapt to changing business needs & processes.
• Able to communicate in an efficient way with all levels of staff.
• Fluent in Dutch and English (reading, speaking and writing).
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.