As a QHSE engineer you..
• Are interested in developing a career in the field of QHSE.
• Assist the tender and project departments on the aspect of QHSE, on site or from HQ Zwijndrecht.
• Ensure that safety is approached and monitored in a structural way through risk analysis, preventive measures, information and action lists.
• Implement the safety system on the sites and provide further support via inspections, monitoring and active safety management.
• Follow up the necessary paperwork and documentation related to incidents.
You need the following qualifications to be a QHSE engineer:
• Hold a bachelor or master degree in safety science.
• Are analytical and are able to work accurately.
• Have good communication skills, both written and verbal in English (Dutch is an asset).
• Are flexible and prepared to work abroad.
As a QHSE engineer you'll get...
• Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
• Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
• A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
• Attractive terms and conditions for employees working abroad.
Shaping the planet and facilitating economic prosperity for more than 140 years
DEME is a world leader in the highly specialised fields of dredging, marine engineering and environmental remediation.The Group can build on more than 140 years of know-how and experience and has fostered a pioneering approach throughout its history, being a front runner in innovation and new technologies. Although DEME's activities originated with its
core dredging business, the portfolio diversified substantially over the decades. Today's activities encompass dredging, land reclamation, hydraulic engineering, services for the offshore oil & gas and renewable energy industries and environmental works. DEME's vision is to work towards a sustainable future by offering solutions for global, worldwide challenges: rising sea levels, climate change, the transition towards renewable energy, polluted rivers and soils, growing population and the scarcity of natural resources. While the company's roots are in Belgium, DEME has built a strong presence in all of the world's seas and continents, operating in more than 90 countries worldwide. DEME can rely on 5,200 highly skilled professionals across the globe. With a versatile fleet of over 100 main vessels, backed by a broad range of auxiliary equipment, DEME can provide solutions for even the most complex projects.