DSN Artwork Prepress is a global supplier of processual processes in the graphic and prepress sector with 100 years of experience. We can count large players such as P & G, Mars, Danone, Carlsberg and Duvel as one of our many accounts. Once you work for DSN, walking through a supermarket will never look the same again. Our Group, Brand Quadergy is a global player specialising in brand asset management and DSN is part of this fantastic group. We have 11 offices in 8 different countries that are spread over 3 continents. Offer India, China and Thailand through our strategy partnerships there.
The Account Executive is responsible for: own and manage a portfolio of Company's clients on a day-to-day basis by following the internal Company's procedures and working processes. He / she shall ensure continuity in customer relationships through optimized management or entrusted clients by adopting the most efficient and commercially responsible manner.
His / Her / X main focus is to maintain a good relationship with the assigned client and optimal management and coordination of assignments.
The function has commercial, coordination and operational aspects such as calculation, planning, job preparation, procurement, administration.
• Bachelor-level in Management, Administration or Organization discipline supplemented by various function-related courses (Project Management, Commercial, Marketing)
• Proficiency in English, plus Dutch and any other language
• Additional language such as French and German is an advantage
• Extensive knowledge of the Company specifics and type of work
• Thorough knowledge of graphic processes as well as specific expertise of own products and services
• Administrative skills with knowledge of project management
• Understanding of internal software for project management and final follow up of projects
• Ability to work both unsupervised and with upper management
• Ability to consult clients at operational level
• Strong communication skills (written, e-mail)
• Presentation skills
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Time management
• Stress resistance and deadline-oriented mind-set
• Priority management
• Proactivity and drive for initiating actions
• Accuracy and attentiveness to detail
• Ability to work effectively with onsite and offsite colleagues
A permanent job within an international company with many possibilities. A competitive salary within an environment where investing in people is central.
Do you want to be part of a great, international environment where you can learn a lot? Then be sure to apply for the Junior Web / technical DTP position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (HR Business Partner / Manager).