ARGO is an independent Belgian law firm that positions itself as a specialised law firm with a focus on tax, private clients, M&A and corporate law. All the lawyers have ‘big firm' expertise.
Argo is looking for a paralegal.
Your mission is twofold
• Support our lawyers in transactional work
• Focus on the current challenges and opportunities of knowledge management
Supporting our lawyers in their day-to-day transactional work:
• Performing legal research
• Drafting (basic) legal documents
• Assisting in corporate housekeeping
Playing an active role in the further development of the knowledge management of the firm:
• Keeping abreast of the current opportunities of knowledge management and preparing a plan to roll-out such new possibilities
• Managing and further developing knowledge databases
• Assisting lawyers with the production of publications, newsletters, pitches, etc.
• Participating in the setup of models and templates
You have a professional bachelor’s degree, preferably in (para)legal studies.
You are tech savvy with a keen interest the current developments in legal tech and knowledge management.
You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
You have excellent IT skills, preferably with experience in know-how management, and you are fluent in Dutch and English.
• Working in a team inspires and motivates you, and you know how to inspire and motivate a team
• You have a down-to-earth mentality
• Taking initiative is in your nature
• Every day is a day to learn something new
Argo is an independent Belgian law firm that positions itself as a specialised law firm with a focus on tax, private clients, M&A and corporate law. All the lawyers have ‘big firm' expertise.
Argo allows you to work in a professional environment, with a talented team on a wide range of projects in which personal guidance and close co-operation with our lawyers are offered.
You will have the opportunity – and are encouraged – to take initiatives in terms of knowledge management and as such have a direct impact on the future of the Argo, offering further career opportunities within the firm.
You will work out of our Antwerp office, which is easily accessible by public transport, and Argo can accommodate flexible working arrangements.
Of course, you will receive a competitive remuneration appropriate for your level of experience.