Junior Global Mobility Tax Consultant
Are you passionate about global mobility and personal income tax and ready to give advice on fiscal aspects to multinational and local companies and to assist with the personal income tax formalities for individuals?
If so, we welcome you to join our team as a Junior Global Mobility Tax Consultant.
You will advise corporate HR teams on the tax consequences of employing people both on a local and international level and assist individual taxpayers (both residents and non-residents) in structuring and managing their personal income tax situation.
You will act as the gap bridging the individual, the company and the tax authorities and assist employees and companies with the practical personal income tax aspects, such as tax returns, salary calculations, etc. You will frequently be in contact with people of varying cultures and nationalities, both within and outside the PwC network.
You become an expert in the individual tax aspects of global mobility, gain knowledge on strategy around Global Mobility and have exposure to reward schemes, pension matters and much more.
● have a master's degree in Law, (Applied) Economics, Commercial Engineering or Business Studies or a bachelor's degree in Accountancy/Taxation or Law Practice.
● graduate this year or have relevant experience of maximum two years.
● are a motivated and dynamic team player.
● are at ease with numbers and having contact with people from all over the globe.
● are accurate and have good writing skills.
● have a practical and hands-on attitude.
● are communicative and client-oriented.
● are well-organised and stress resistant.
● have good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
● have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Then you’re the person we’re looking for!
You will become part of one of the leading global professional services firms, where you get the opportunity to develop yourself throughout your entire career and work in creative, challenging and often multidisciplinary & international teams. To facilitate your development, we have an extensive internal and external learning and development programme to offer. You will receive an attractive total package, including a gross salary, a company car with fuel card, a laptop, a mobile phone with spendable budget, cost allowances, hospitalisation coverage, life insurance and an occupational pension scheme. If you are hired, you will start as soon as possible or during the summer 2019 (July, August, September).
We have this opportunity at our Brussels, Ghent, Liège or Antwerp office.