Junior Accounting & Tax Technology Consultant
Technology and data analytics skills are no longer “nice to have”. Technology has changed the way businesses operate. Working with technology solutions has become unavoidable in our service offering, where manipulation of large volumes of data often is required.
At PwC you can choose for a combination of Accounting and Tax Technology. You assist multinational clients to comply with their global accounting, statutory and tax requirements in the broadest sense. You help them to have a good understanding of the requirements and the impact on their organisation, looking at process and technology, data and governance. You will support our clients with their general and management accounts, statutory closing and financial statements as well as all corporate and indirect tax reporting aspects via the newest technology. You will be involved in multi-territory roll-outs of accounting platforms, improving business processes, defining and implementing solutions for optimizing financial and tax-related reporting, ERP compliance advice, reviews and improvements. A particularly varied and challenging job.
In order to improve the value that tax brings to an organization, enhanced analytics is needed. New dashboard and visualization tools will allow us to view and share data in ways that were previously not available.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA), machine learning and artificial intelligence are examples of emerging solutions that will streamline the time-consuming and error-prone tasks of today. The Tax professional of the future will be innovative, possessing and comfortably navigating both tax technical and technology skills.
- You have a bachelor's degree in IT with knowledge of Accounting.
- A bachelor in Accountancy/Taxation would be a bonus.
- You have knowledge of VBA/MS Access. Preferably MS Dynamics NAV, Power BI or other business analytic tools.
- Interest in (tax) technology, RPA and how this will impact clients is an asset.
- You are a motivated and dynamic team player with an eye for detail and an eagerness to learn. You are able to work on your own and have a good sense of responsibility. You are client-oriented and have good social skills. You have a critical mind and you want to avoid following the beaten track by thinking out of the box.
You will become part of one of the leading global professional services firms, where you get the opportunity to develop yourself throughout your entire career and work in creative, challenging and often multidisciplinary & international teams. To facilitate your development, we have an extensive internal and external learning and development programme to offer. You will receive an attractive total package, including a gross salary, a company car with fuel card, a laptop, a mobile phone with spendable budget, cost allowances, hospitalisation coverage, life insurance and an occupational pension scheme. If you are hired, you will start as soon as possible or during the summer 2019 (July, August, September).
We have this opportunity at our Brussels, Ghent or Antwerp office