Junior Accounting & Tax Consultant
At PwC Belgium, we welcome fresh perspectives and diverse experiences. We’re growing our talent pool to enhance our position as the trusted partner that supports organisations in Belgium and worldwide, from Strategy through Execution.
Want to make a difference? Are you collaborative, caring and daring? Passionate about delivering top-notch services in a digital environment? If this sounds like you, read on.
We’re looking for talented Junior Accounting & Tax Consultants, passionate about the combination of accounting and taxes, to join our multidisciplinary and dynamic team and to help our clients getting in control over their finance and tax affairs in an ever-changing environment.
What you’ll do
● Assist clients in complying with their accounting, statutory and tax requirements and help them understand the impact on their organization;
● Support clients with accounts, statutory closing, financial statements and corporate and indirect tax reporting aspects looking at processes and technology, data and governance;
● Develop within a challenging, multidisciplinary and international environment
● Help some of the most fascinating companies and individuals on the planet deal with their taxes
What you have
● Master's degree or bachelor's degree related to accounting or taxation
● Qualification in Tax or Technology would be a bonus
● Maximum of two years' experience OR you’re graduating this academic year
● An interest in technology
● Ability to work independently
● Good people, numbers and writing skills
What you are
● Motivated and dynamic team player with an eye for detail and an eagerness to learn
● Out-of-the-box thinker with a critical mind
● Fluent in English and in Dutch and/or French
What you get
● Competitive salary plus allowances
● Attractive benefits including a company laptop, mobile phone and BMW with fuel card
● Flexible schedule
● Continuous learning
● Huge growth potential
● And more!
Sound like a good fit? Then let’s talk!