Over the last 30 years Robert Walters has grown into a world leading recruitment consultancy, employing over 2,900 talented professionals across 24 countries. In response to our rapidly growing business, we are currently looking for a Researcher to join our successful team in the Antwerp office. As an integral part of our organisation, you will be working directly with our hiring managers to assist all recruitment efforts for our businesses in the Antwerp region.
Responsibilities of the Researcher:
• Screening CVs.
• Sourcing new candidates for the business using a variety of methods, including headhunting, referrals and job boards
• Managing a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with individuals actively seeking a new position and those who may be considering new roles in future
• Creating company maps/profiles for headhunting purposes
• Conducting telephone based and face-to-face interviews with candidates to complete the first phase of registration.
• Researching news and developments affecting relevant industry sectors in order to build knowledge and credibility within the market place
• Proactively acting upon information gathered from candidates and research
• Actively promoting and continuing to build the reputation of the Robert Walters brand in the recruitment market place
Ideal Profile of the Researcher:
• University degree, a first experience is not a must but a plus
• Fluency in English, Dutch and/or French is necessary
• Strong team working mentality, commercial awareness and understanding
• Able to utilise effective interviewing techniques in order to analyse applicant’s qualifications in relation to job requirements and to determine a quality match
• Results driven, people focused and the ability to come up with creative problem solving
Are you looking to develop a career in corporate recruitment? This an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within a fast-paced and challenging environment. You will employ your strong investigative skills to source, develop, screen and present top talents. Don’t hesitate to apply now!
Send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through the website.