Internship IT Professional
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – “Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime” – is a reality.
Our ACR department (Accounting, Compliance & Reporting) is currently facing various challenges led by IT trends such as artificial intelligence, robotics, data analytics, etc.
A concrete example of this is that accounting documents at EY are no longer manually processed and other processes are being digitalized as well. This means that our
accounting professionals get more time to actually guide their different clients and gradually become trusted business advisors. They will provide innovative solutions tailored to the clients’ needs and help them to create a competitive advantage.
In this climate, keeping ahead of the digital agenda is becoming a key enabler for EY in pursuing successful business endeavors. That is why we are looking for IT professionals to support/renew our digital processes.
As an IT graduate, you will be assigned specific projects on which you can work
independently. Depending on your interests, several IT assignments are possible
covering aspects such as:
• Artificial Intelligence
• Web & App Development
• UX Design (e.g. review of our current internal software solutions)
• Big data
We recruit and develop employees who are motivated to learn, enthusiast about sharing their knowledge in teams and make a meaningful impact on our society by creating a better working world. Therefore our ideal candidate has intellectual curiosity, strong
analytical and entrepreneurial skills, and attention to details that allow us to look
beyond the numbers and help our clients to handle complex problems.
More concretely, we are looking for the following profiles:
• You are studying a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, Computer Sciences, New
Media, Digital Design, etc. or you have a strong affinity with new technologies.
• You are willing to work in one of our offices*.
• You are fluent in Dutch and/or French, and have a good written and spoken
knowledge of English.
• You like to work independently on an assigned project.
• You are a born team player, critical, innovative, curious and willing to share ideas.
• You are client- and results-oriented.
• You are tech-savvy. Experience with one of the following is a plus (but not
Framework, Microsoft Stack/Office 365/SharePoint-API, REST/SOAP, SQL,…
• You will join a young, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a
leading global professional services firm.
• We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and
• We will support you to “learn on the job” from more experienced professionals in our
team, who take on a coaching and mentoring role.
• You get an entrepreneur facing experience as from day 1.
We are proud of our flexible work arrangements, and we support you to build a
successful career and deliver excellent client services, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might regularly require working at client sites, our extended offices network* throughout Belgium offers you a comfortable and appropriate choice of workplace. At EY, we are committed to help you achieve a
At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
* Diegem, Liège, Gosselies, Antwerpen, Sint-Niklaas, Hasselt, Gent, Brugge, Roeselare, Doornik/Tournai, Ronse/Renaix