Embedded and Full Stack Web Software Developer
In this position you will be part of the R&D team Lighting Controls where you are responsible for the following tasks:
• To develop embedded software solutions for advanced (emergency) lighting control systems;
• To develop and integrate software stacks in a RTOS system (Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, BACnet, …);
• To develop web server applications in JAVA and integration in IoT/Cloud platform;
• You will contribute as a member of a multi-disciplined design team and as an active solution seeker and problem solver;
• Maintain accurate documentation of concepts, designs, drawings, processes and contribute to the intellectual property position of the company.
To fulfill these challenges we believe you ideally own or master the following specifications:
• Master Degree (or experienced Bachelor) in Science: Electrical, Computer Engineering or similar
• Proficiency in C/C++ as a minimum on programming languages;
• Knowledge of JAVA;
• Knowledge of networking and ethernet protocol stacks;
• Detail oriented, Creative thinking, Problem solving and systematic diagnosis, Self-motivated, and good interpersonal skill;
• Very good knowledge of Dutch and English is necessary.
You are a resilient, positive colleague who aims for solutions and takes up his/her responsibility
If you also have some of the specifications below, that definitely would be a plus
• Working knowledge of Linux;
• Knowledge of Source control systems;
Off course you are important to ETAP. Therefore we like to invest in you and in your development. We offer:
• A fulltime contract
• Salary: an attractive salary, completed with benefits such as: meal allowance, a group assurance and a hospitality insurance,..
• You get the chance to develop innovative products with a strong reputation concerning quality and sustainability
• A challenging career within a firm team and within a company with a clear view on and a contribution in the development of energy friendly solutions
• You will end up in an open culture with attention for your personal development, training and career opportunities.