Electro Mechanical Technician
I have multiple roles open with one of the worlds leading Pharmaceutical firms globally who are looking for Biotech Technicians with a background in Electro Mechanics.
You will be trained to provide technical assistance with breakdowns and adjustment of our packaging machines in such a way that these packaging machines can deliver in top quality. This way you contribute to the patients being able to obtain their medicines on time.
Apply now to start your career in the booming life science sector!
Your responsibilities are, but are not limited to:
• You will join an experienced team of technicians in a two-shift system.
• You are responsible for preventive and curative maintenance, mechanical, electrical and electronic, with a focus on industrial packaging lines.
• Initially you will be trained for these lines and you will offer support to your colleagues.
• After successfully completing the training period, you will work independently where you will be responsible for troubleshooting, solving malfunctions, and this in close consultation with the operators.
• Have a bachelor's degree in a technical direction (electricity, electro-mechanics, ...) or equated by experience.
• You are curious and like to delve into new technologies.
• Likes to work methodically and procedurally; pharmaceutical production is an environment with strict changing procedures and hygiene standards.
• Have a basic knowledge of English and good knowledge of Dutch.
• Can work flexibly from time to time (eg extended shift or exceptional weekend work).
• Have your first work experience as a troubleshooter in pharmaceuticals, chemistry, cosmetics or the food sector. This is not a must but would be a plus.
• Knowledge of GMP, BRC, HACCP. This is not a must but would be a plus.
• Very competition wage/month plus 13th month
• Holiday allowance
• Bonus 5% (it’s given as a special amount so it’s basically mostly net)
• 36 holiday days
• Meal vouchers
• Group insurance
• Internet allowance
• Shift allowance
To apply, please send your CV through to James Dalgety at email@example.com