Junior Advisor Financial Risk Management
KPMG's Advisory practice offers outstanding career opportunities for ambitious
graduates who want to advise our clients at the highest levels. We aim to give
meaningful insight, master the issues and deliver what businesses need to
KPMG's Financial Risk Management's (FRM) team offers a broad range of financial risk management services. We help add value by providing industry
understanding, regulatory insight and technical advice across a range of risk
- Assisting in the delivery of client engagements.
- Managing smaller engagements, including the planning and scoping.
- Identifying business development opportunities and escalating these were necessary.
- Assisting in the preparation of client proposals.
You have a strong academic background in financial analysis or mathematics. You have the ability to work on multiple projects and to prioritize work. You have a working knowledge of spreadsheet software.
Besides a strong technical basis we are looking for people who:
· Take responsibility to deliver high quality service;
· Foster innovation;
· Build collaborative relationships;
· Seek feedback & motivate others;
· Create an environment in which all team members feel like they belong;
· Communicate with impact (Dutch/French/English)
Full time/ Part time:
Minimum level of experience required:
Less than 2 years
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 20 vacation days (entitled to overtime), group & hospitalization insurance, net allowances, lease car with fuel card, a laptop and iPhone/iPad, as well as the opportunity to shape your compensation package to your needs with our ReFlex@KPMG plan.